Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2022

Ask Nurse Aubrey

I am really excited to announce that today's blog post is all about a new feature I am launching called Ask Nurse Aubrey! Here is what it will look like:


Ask Nurse Aubrey will be on the Navigating POTS Instagram Story on Mondays! There will be a question feature where people can type in a specific question they have and then I will choose one to answer in a future blog post! The goal of the Ask Nurse Aubrey questions and blog posts is to provide more detailed answers to general questions or recommendations, so I hope it can be helpful! There will likely be some weeks where I have a different kind of blog post, so when I announce the weekly Blog Post on Instagram & Facebook, I will specify what kind of post it will be:) 

Since I will only be choosing one question to answer, if yours is not chosen, you can ask it again the next week! While you are able to ask me anything, there are some kinds of questions I might be more likely to choose, so here are some guidelines for that:

• You are more than welcome to ask specific questions about your personal situation, but those kinds of questions will likely be better for upcoming individual consultation appointments, so stay tuned for more information about those:) Once those are up and running, I can reach out to you individually and recommend setting up an appointment if I think your question would be best answered in a 1-on-1 situation!

• Some questions might require a bit more context to understand, and those kinds of questions will likely be answered in future courses! So again, stay tuned for more information about that:) Once they are up and running, I can reach out and recommend a specific course that has that information!

• Some questions might be better suited for your health care provider because my licenses have some legal limitations about what I can and cannot do outside of my state and if you are not my specific patient๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ‍⚕️ 

•  Remember the primary purpose of this is to provide general education that will be helpful for a large group of people:) That being said, it doesn't have to be limited to POTS! You can ask questions about any of the comorbidities I have posted or any other chronic health challenges! I will do my best to answer them:) Again, I want this to be helpful for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summary Saturday: Early Satiety

  Summary Saturday: Early Satiety This Symptom of the Week Blog Post focuses on Early Satiety with a summary of everything I talked about th...