Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Navigating POTS Update

Hello! 

Thank you so much for your patience during the last few weeks! We are officially moved into our new house! Although we are far from being set up/unpacked, it feels good to have finally made the move:) 

For this week's blog post, I wanted to give an update on what you can expect from the Navigating POTS account/business for the rest of the year! I finally found out that I will be taking my Nurse Practitioner Licensing Examination in December! So, most of my time will be spent studying for that, unpacking, and getting ready for/traveling for the holidays🦃🎄🥳  

For the rest of the year you can expect the following: 

1) My daily posts on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest

          2) Weekly posts about some of my Comorbidities/Other Diagnoses 

          3) Weekly Blog Posts

Here are some of the things I have been working on that I hope will be ready to launch at the beginning of next year: 

Individual Consultation/POTS Coaching: I am currently working on setting up the Individual Consultations/POTS Life Coach Sessions and am hoping to have that ready to go in January 2023! This will include individual/1-on-1 virtual appointments with me where we can discuss a wide variety of topics:) The goal is to help with general education and provide tips and tricks for coping with a diagnosis/living with symptoms! It shouldn't replace visits with a provider and will not include specific treatment plans or medications, but I hope it can still be helpful! Stay tuned for more information in the future:) 

Support Groups: I am also working on setting up POTS Support Groups! The goal is to have a meeting once a month and have different topics we discuss:) I want to help create a community where people can feel supported:) I am also hoping to have this ready to start at the beginning of next year, so stay tuned for more information on that as well! 


 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summary Saturday: Early Satiety

  Summary Saturday: Early Satiety This Symptom of the Week Blog Post focuses on Early Satiety with a summary of everything I talked about th...