Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2022

Navigating POTS Pinterest Account

Today's Blog Post is all about the Official Launch of the Navigating POTS Pinterest Account!  I have been working on this for awhile, so I'm happy I can finally share it with you! I wanted to dedicate a blog post to the account so I could explain some of the specific features it includes and how it is organized, I hope this makes it easier to use💙 Here is what I want to highlight: 

1) My Profile: My profile contains the company name, my name, the account name, the logo, and a description about the company! It also contains a link to the Navigating POTS Blog (purple) and a way to contact me through my email (green).  



2) Created vs. Saved Pins: When you first go to the Navigating POTS Profile, you will see a list of all the pins I have created. Most of these are similar to the pins on Instagram & Facebook. It will have the same photo, but a shorter description and fewer hashtags due to Pinterest limitations. If you want to see the full description, checkout the Navigating POTS Instagram or Facebook page! :) 

The Navigating POTS Pinterest Page will be easier to use if you click on "Saved" instead of "Created" right under the profile and above the pins:) 




Once you are viewing the Saved pins, you should see more organization with various boards! It should look like this: 



3) Organization of Saved Pins: 

The light blue boards are full of pins that I have created! They are organized based on the kind of pin/post and they include all of the daily posts like Motivational Monday, Tuesday's Tip, etc. as well as others! Some of the boards also have sections within them as well:) Every time I post on Facebook or Instagram, I will also make sure to add it to the Pinterest Account, that way you can see it across multiple platforms! It's also for people who only have 1 kind of account, I hope this can be a helpful way to share information! 

The dark blue boards are full of pins that I have not created! I have been using Pinterest for a long time and had a personal POTS board full of pins that I have saved over the years:) They included information about POTS, various comorbidities, Dysautonomia, Chronic Illness and helpful tips and tricks! Since they were so helpful for me, I wanted to share this information with you as well! :) As I find more helpful pins, I will keep updating these boards as well! These pins will only be available through my Pinterest, so even if you are following another Navigating POTS account, it is still worth it to follow the Pinterest account as well! 

4) Other Helpful Information 

Thursday's Thing Pins: All of my Thursday's Thing posts feature a specific item I use that has helped my POTS:) Each Thursday's Thing pin will have a link to the specific Amazon product I like, I hope it's helpful in case you would like to try it out for yourself! 



Funny Friday Pins: All of my Funny Friday posts feature a specific meme that I found and thought was funny:) As previously mentioned, I am not the creator of these Funny Friday memes, I am only sharing them. Under the Funny Friday board there is a section for my posts where I share the meme and then a section with the original meme, this is where you can see the original creator. 



Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the account! I hope it's helpful💙




No comments:

Post a Comment

Summary Saturday: Early Satiety

  Summary Saturday: Early Satiety This Symptom of the Week Blog Post focuses on Early Satiety with a summary of everything I talked about th...