Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2022

Plans for Navigating POTS

I am so excited to share some of my plans for Navigating POTS! I don't have exact dates or timelines yet, but I wanted to share some of the things I have been working on and some of my goals:) Hopefully it can give you an idea of what to expect and get you excited about things moving forward! 

Currently available: 

  • Navigating POTS Instagram Account
  • Navigating POTS Facebook Page 
  • Navigating POTS Blog  
  • Navigating POTS Email
In Progress: 
  • Navigating POTS Pinterest Account
  • Navigating POTS Website
  • Navigating POTS Support Group Meetings
  • Individual POTS Coaching
  • Navigating POTS Educational Handouts and Charts
Future Plans: 
  • Navigating POTS TikTok Account
  • Navigating POTS YouTube Channel
  • Navigating POTS Podcast
  • Navigating POTS Educational Online Courses
  • And more!
Let me know if there is anything else you want to see in the future! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summary Saturday: Early Satiety

  Summary Saturday: Early Satiety This Symptom of the Week Blog Post focuses on Early Satiety with a summary of everything I talked about th...